Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Tweens


Yes I have been a mother of tweens for a while but I guess I didn’t really think it until now. Hayley and I were at the store getting milk and she started to ask me to buy something at the check out I of course thought it was candy and was ready with we have plenty at home. But to my surprise it was the BOP magazine. Yes we are now into teen Bop. I am really feeling old, I keep telling myself I’m not but I had no idea who the Jonas Brothers were. I remember when I wrote love letters to Sean Cassidy and John Travolta. Well I guess I am jumping in I will let you know what I find out. I will keep us all hip on the lasted crazes

2 comments:

TK said...

Looks like the party was lots of fun. My teen loves were Ricky Schroder, Michael J. Fox, Kirk Cameron and #1 of all time past and present Rob Lowe. I remember my bedroom walls being covered in pictures of them for a good two years. My favorite were the center two page photos.

Kara said...

Am I way old if I was in love with Tom Selleck?