Sunday, June 1, 2008







What a week I don't know what I was thinking. The girls had the week off so I decided a while ago I would rent a beach cottage at Camp Pendleton and we would spend three nights there. That sounds great but I had to come back to San Diego every night one softball game and one soccer practice. But I never get over be amazed by God's glory. I was siting on the beach taking in the sea air I decided to listen to my I-pod and it was dead so I grabbed Hayley's and this is what was on. It made me smile the moment I heard it. Hearing this song and being song by my friend made me think how God has blessed me. Right now I am so incredibly lonely for my husband but God has surround me by wonderful friends and an incredible church where I can worship and love the Lord. I miss you Steve and Lauren but thought and prayed for you at the beach.

3 comments:

Lauren Faiai said...

Kristy,
I woke up this morning at 4AM with my mind racing about all I have to get done today. For whatever reason, before I got busy doing stuff, I asked God to just give me peace before I blasted off into my day. It wasn't 2 seconds later that I read your blog, and immediately received that peace I asked God for. You're amazing! Thanks for blessing my heart this morning. Awesome pictures of the kids at the beach! I love and miss you SO MUCH too!

Steve Faiai said...

Hey KJ,

Thanks for the pictures, they're refreshing as the closest beach to us is 2 hours away. We miss you guys and hope to someday soon get out there and visit. Every time i pass a Cracker Barrel i think about you! Say hi to the fam, especially Hailey. Is she still singing in Middle School? Keep in touch!

Steve

Kara said...

It's about time for this post!