Tuesday, October 7, 2008

He's almost home


Well tomorrow is the big day my sweet husband returns. I wanted to post a few things my husband missed during his deployment

4 birthdays his, mine and both daughters
1 anniversary
1 set of braces coming off
1 child learning to ride a bike with no train wheels
26 days at the beach
1 surgery
1 child learning how to swim
8 softball games
16 soccer games
4 horse shows
5 inches grown
6 pounds gain
15 pains lost
205 hugs goodnight
Countless tears shed

All in all it has been hard but I made it through it with the help and prayers of all my friends thank you

2 comments:

TK said...

Great post Kristy. I'm happy and even nervous for you for tomorrow. I hope the next couple weeks are more than wonderful for your family and the honeymoon never ends.

Kara said...

okay thanks for making me cry! I also hope you have an incredible homecoming! Congratulations you made it-you are a very strong woman!