Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I'm Alive

It has been awhile but I am alive. Thank you for all the calls and emails checking in on me it has meant so much to me. We are finally all unpacked. I am getting lost all the time just trying to find things. We have not found a church yet but we are searching. I have found the book Steams in the Desert to be a great comfort right now. I have been reading it off and on for a few years. It amazes me how God use his words to speak to me know matter where I am. When Heather was gone I had many days praying for her, some great words of encouragement came from this book. One day it said that if God left me where I was he would never be able to use me for his glory. I am not sure what that will be but I am daily looking for it. I have not been able to plug in with any ladies up here yet but I am sure that will come soon. We have had some changes in our adoption adventure I will update that blog tonight so you can read about it. My children have had a bit of a rough transition I am daily praying for some Godly girls to surround them. I miss all of your faces.

No comments: