Monday, January 7, 2008

I'm Back


What a great time we had in Colorado. I was born and raised in Colorado so Christams does not feel the same until I go home. We had a very white and cold Christmas. As you can see we went sledding. I went the longest that also may be because I weighed the most.
Brayden has become a master at the snow angel. I wasn't sure he would remember the snow. He love it he wanted to wear his boots all the time.

The girls always get to going skiing. It is funny how well they do for only going twice a year. Next year Brayden gets to go.

I missed going to church on Christmas Eve but God gave me this wonderful gift Christmas eve.

2 comments:

berrytribe said...

So glad you made it!! Glad that your Christmas was full of good times. You were missed!! It makes me cold just looking at Brayden lying in the snow!!

TK said...

Looks like y'all had a great time. It's so nice being away but it takes awhile catching up when you get back. I'm sitting here on the computer with 4 unpacked suitcases, laundry all over the place and toys too.