Tuesday, June 26, 2007

update

Day one started wonderful. My oldest daughter decided to go to VBS as a helper. I had the morning to myself. It was great. Fast forward to the pick up. As I am in prayer as I wait in line to pick my little angel up I say his name the ladies in the room look at me. The head lady comes towards me could you please come in here, we need to talk to you. My heart sinks as I hear about my son. He had a rough morning. I said sorry and left feeling like mother of the year. They said please bring him again. So today my oldest daughter is going to stay in his room with him. If he can not be good he won't go back. I know it might just be to much for him. I will spend this morning in prayer. I know this will pass but when you are in the middle of going through a rough time it is hard to see the other side. I will update later on our day.

1 comment:

TK said...

I'm so sorry you have to be in this rough place, yes it will pass but that does not keep you from having to go through it right now.

I'll pray for you. Hang in there.