Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Brayden First Day at Preschool



Well today was Brayden’s first day at preschool. I spent most of last night not sleeping, with thoughts and prayers that he would have fun and play nice.. Anyway as I sweated through the night I finally decide at 5 to get up and get on my knees. As I prayed I wasn’t sure how else to ask God to be present with Brayden and help him today, so than I started praying for all of the other children who would be with him today. So I woke up all of the children who had slept in my room. I took Hayley and Alyssa to school than Brayden and I came home a got ready. It was very funny he wanted me to do his hair. After I spiked it up he looked at me and said I need a man’s hair cut. We went to school and as I left I prayed that the pick up would be smooth. I almost called twice to see if he was being good but I thought no they will call if they need me. Well I picked him up and they said nothing but wonderful things. He was a good listener and he followed directions he shared toys. They said he was very talkative and that he had a big vocabulary. As they told me I almost started to cry. This afternoon I Thank you God for today.

4 comments:

Lauren Faiai said...

Yea Brayden!!!! He looks like such a big boy in those pictures!! So sweet!

berrytribe said...

Fabulous! God is good and has Brayden in His hands!! Go ahead, Kristy--Breathe!!!!

Becky said...

Oh, KJ, I am SOOOOO happy for you!
Brayden is such a lover, that's for sure. He is going to do great.

Kara said...

I am so glad it went well. I will pray that it will only be smooth sailing from here!