Sunday, September 23, 2007

Clarity


Well it has been three weeks for my son at preschool and he is still there. Yeah I wasn’t sure how it would go but God is always good. We have had two rough days but they love him and he loves going. It has been one week for Bret he seems to like school. We are getting along well. Brayden wants us to go pick him up over the big bridge. We got a web cam this week so we could see him when we talk and it has been fun playing with it. Hayley tried out for middle school worship team today. Wow it is so good being a mom. I'm not sure who was more nervous. Heather and I hide around the corner and tried to listen. We have to wait to hear but she is very excited. I have been trying to prepare her that she might not make it. It was interesting today at church Ed was saying that sometimes when you read the Bible words just seem to jump out at you. That has been my quiet time this week. I shared with Heather that when Bret is gone I feel closer to God than any other time. I’m not sure why that is. God just fills my heart when my husband can’t and I look forward to hearing from him in this season. I look forward to sharing what God give me this week with you soon.

As I re-read this I don’t know why I blog it is really just me rambling on. I will try to be more focused.



Oh one more thing the best part of this week the OFFICE

6 comments:

Kara said...

We should have a party for the premier of Office!!!!

I will be anxious to hear if she made it!

Two random responses for you.

TK said...

I really liked your rambling post which I think is a case in point that it was not rambling because maybe then I wouldn't like it which speaking of rambling.....

anyways sounds like you have a great attitude about your hubby being away and I'm excited for you as you anticipate great things in your relationship with God.

I agree with Kara on the Office thing. I can't wait.

TK said...

oh yeah one more thing who is that in the picture and what is he doing?

Kristy said...

the man is doing a yoga move and I don't know who he is but the picture made me laugh. I must have been tired.

Heather Hammond said...

LOVE the picture! That's so you!!! Can't wait for Thursday night AND for your next "rambling" post!

Becky said...

Whatever happened to the Office Party idea? I am thinking...only about 2 more hours, need to conquer bedtime first!